السبت، 17 مارس 2012

Doris Joa | German realistic watercolor and oil painter






























































Doris Joa | German realistic watercolor and oil painter
My name is Doris Joa and I am a watercolor and oil artist from Germany. I started painting in 2002 and what began at first as a hobby turned into one of the greatest passions in my life. In Summer 2003 I decided to become a professional artist. My mediums are watercolor and oil. My two favorite subjects are Roses and Figurative work. I paint roses and also other flowers in oil and watercolor. Beside Pansies, Rhododendron, Peonies, Daisies and Tulips, there are a number of roses in my gallery on my website: Heidi Klum Rose, Sangerhauser Jubiläumsrose, Rose “Mein schöner Garten”, Rose Golden Celebration from David Austin, Rose Innocencia, Rose New Dawn, Rose Clair Renaissance, Rose Queen Mother, Rose Bonita Renaissance and more.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق