الأربعاء، 16 مايو، 2012

Orlov Pimen Nikitich RUSSIAN (1812-1863






























Orlov Pimen Nikitich RUSSIAN (1812-1863
ORLOV Pimen Nikitich 1812 (kh Little Hvoschevaty Voronezh) - October 6, 1865 (Rome) painter and graphic artist. Born in a poor peasant family. The first artistic skills acquired independently, working under the authority of local painters, and icon painters. With the support of the county gentry marshal II Gladkikh moved to St. Petersburg. In 1834-1837 attended classes in the IAH as a foreign student, worked under the guidance of K. Briullov. In 1835, a painting from nature was awarded a small silver medal, in 1837 awarded neklassnogo (free), painter. In 1838, received a large silver medal for the portraits and a certificate for the title of the artist. While attending the conference enjoyed the support of the Secretary-IAH VI Grigorovich. In 1841 the means of Society for the Promotion of artists went to Italy. Lived and worked in Rome. In March 1843 exhibited a number of his portraits at the exhibition of Russian artists, arranged on the occasion of his arrival in Rome of Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna and Duke Maximilian Leichtenberg. Summer months of 1845 held in Sicily, in 1846 he worked in Naples. He painted portraits to order, portraits of friends and acquaintances from the Russian colony in Rome, scenes of Italian life and landscapes. From 1849 to 1852 by order of Nicholas I receive maintenance from the public treasury. Living in Rome sent his paintings to exhibitions in St. Petersburg IAH and Society for the Promotion of Artists. In 1857 he was awarded the title of academician IAH. In 1862, suffering from a nervous disorder and has been defined the Russian mission in Rome in the house for the mentally ill. buried in the cemetery of Monte Testaccio in Rome (the tomb has not survived, moved to a common grave near the Avrelievoy wall). Orlov - one of the prominent representatives of the Russian colony of artists in Rome mid XIX century, an adherent of the academic trend. Works are in many museum collections, including the State Tretyakov Gallery, State Russian Museum, State Hermitage Museum, and others.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق