الثلاثاء، 1 مايو 2012

Robert Doesburg 1945 | Netherlands




































































Robert Doesburg 1945 | Netherlands
I was born in Rotterdam in the Netherlands. Painted all my life, but full time since 1995. My speciality is the square style. I developed this style myself. Working in this style gives me all the opportunities of using much more colours .Showing surprising effects and sparkling images, independent of the subject. I see myself as a aesthetic sensualist , always looking for beauty and always trying to paint with intuition and feeling. This emotional language has to radiate from my work. I am not ready with my development, of course. I am working very hard to reach higher levels in using colours, techniques, compositions and styles.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق