الجمعة، 3 يناير 2014

OLESYA SERZHANTOVA
































ARTIST OLESYA SERZHANTOVA
Olesya Serzhantova was born in Kazan in 1975. She graduated from the Kazan Art School, worked as a costume designer. In 2004, she graduated from the Moscow State Academic Art Institute named after VI Surikov, department of graphics. Olesya works are in private collections in Kazan, Moscow, St. - Petersburg.
I draw all my life as I can remember. And remember this: me 2 years, I'm sitting at the table, I paint. I paint, smearing colors on paper. 2 seconds - that's it! The following list! The paper quickly ended, and I accept daub on paper. Drawing in school, in class in notebooks ... This need has been the hardest. Subconsciously, how to breathe. "Without drawing I can not live" - a banal phrase, but it all.
M ou picture - it's my whole world. Each painting - as a child, but like the most recent. When you sit down to write - everything goes somewhere, problems, vanity ... You take the brush and ... Get lost like Alice down the rabbit hole, a short flight, and I was in Wonderland. My paintings are mostly of a woman. Here she is looking out the window at the first snow, she thought, she smiles. Or she sits at a table cozy cafes, sipping aromatic coffee. NW dravstvuy, my dear viewer

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق